Created by Jerome Russell as an answer to thinning hair or hair loss. Thinning areas will appear fuller and thicker. Variety of colors allows simple matching. Shampoos out. Available in 6 colors.
Directions: Wash with your favorite shampoo. Be sure not to use a conditioner or conditioning shampoo. Completely dry hair and scalp. Hair dryer may be used. Brush or comb hair to be sure it is free of any tangles or knots, leaving bald or thinning spots exposed.
Apply Hair Color Thickener to the area by holding can nozzle about four inches away and spraying until the hair and skin tone match. Spray the hair around the thinning area and blend. Allow area to dry and repeat if necessary until desired coverage is achieved. When hair and scalp are completely dry, use a coarse brush and very gently brush hair into place over thinning area. Your newly sprayed hair and scalp gives the illusion of a thicker, fuller head of hair.
Provides conditioning haircolor that lasts up to 12 shampoos without fade
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
• 12 vibrant stay-true hues plus Clear. No mess, no bleed.
• City Beats Clear can be mixed with all colors to dilute the tone and lighten the deposit.
• Acidic cream formula conditions and seals the cuticle.
• True-to-tone for up to 12 shampoos.
• No developer required.
• Mix and match for custom color.
• Can be applied to both natural and previously colored hair.
• Use Pre Art Treatment or a Shades EQ Gloss to even out client's starting color before applying City Beats.
Apply City Beats directly to pre-lightened, clean, towel-dried hair. The lighter your starting level, the brighter your end result will be. Apply with brush and bowl. Avoid direct application to the scalp as staining may occur. Process at room temperature for 20 minutes. Do not use heat. For more vibrancy, increase processing time to 30 minutes.